Motorcycle Accident Attorney Tampa Florida
Let’s face it, riding a motorcycle is fun! And thanks to beautiful weather in Tampa, Florida, many ride motorcycles to work, not just for fun. In fact, Florida has the second-highest number of registered motorcyclists of all of U.S. states. It’s no surprise, then, that Florida is leading the country in the number of fatal accidents involving motorcycles. Dan Zohar is the leading personal injury lawyer with more than 30 years of experience in working on motorcycle accident cases.
For a Motorcycle Accident Free Consultation, Contact Dan Zohar
There are countless causes that can lead to motorcycle accidents, but in most of them, a motorcyclist is not the one at fault in an accident. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Distracted driving – Because of their size, motorcycles are already difficult to see on the roadway. This is especially true when drivers do not pay attention to the surrounding traffic, when they’re texting and driving, or when they’re distracted by other passengers in the car.
- Drunk driving – Drunk drivers are a danger to everyone on the road, especially to motorcyclists. Just like with distracted driving, drunk driving can often lead to the driver not being able to see motorcyclists and react fast enough to avoid an accident.
- Aggressive driving – We’ve all heard of road rage and aggressive drivers putting other drivers in danger. When a driver threatens a motorcycle or endangers the motorcyclist in any way, it can lead to serious crashes.
- Defective motorcycle parts – It’s not always the other driver that’s at fault. In fact, some accidents can be caused by the motorcycle itself. If an important part is defective, the driver can more easily lose control and crash.
- Traffic violations – Drivers are required by law to follow traffic regulations, pay attention to speed limits and lane changing procedures. If a driver violates traffic laws, they’re more likely to end up in an accident and considered negligent.
Motorcycle accident injuries can range from serious and fatal injuries to minor injuries:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Broken or Fractured Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Whiplash Injuries
All of these injuries and many others suffered in motorcycle accidents will require immediate medical attention, which in turn will result in medical bills and missed wages if you’re unable to go to work during recovery. All these expenses and other financial stress during your recovery can be devastating and are more than likely to affect every aspect of your life.
For Free Consultation, Contact Dan Zohar – Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Tampa Florida
In addition to financial stress, having to deal with insurance companies can feel overwhelming. You’ll be bombarded with calls and questions from the other driver’s insurance company, and saying the wrong thing can cost you the compensation you truly deserve. Having a motorcycle accident lawyer handle those for you will help you make sure you not only get the fair compensation but will also guide you through the entire personal injury claim timeline and allow you to focus on what truly matters – recovery.
Visit our areas of service to see if Dan Zohar can represent you in your case.