Bicycle Accident Lawyer Tampa Florida
Living in central Florida affords many of us the opportunity to ride our bicycles for pleasure as well as to get to and from work. Very often while riding our bikes, we have no choice but to share the roadways with other motorists. This combination results in thousands of bicyclists getting killed or seriously injured every year. Unfortunately, many of the bicycle vs. automobile accidents are caused by the negligence of the automobile driver. The driver is either on his or her cell phone or is distracted by other factors.
If you have been involved in a bicycle accident due to someone else’s fault while riding or walking your bicycle, give attorney Zohar a call for a free consultation. Many Floridians are unfamiliar with Florida law – did you know that if you own a car you may be entitled to certain benefits from your automobile insurance policy even though you were riding your bicycle when the accident happened? The laws can be complex and confusing, we therefore urge you to give attorney Zohar a call for a free consultation.
Things you should do when involved in an accident:
- Call the police by dialing 911. Let the 911 operator know if you think there are injuries.
- If there are witnesses at the scene of the accident, get their names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Take photographs (with your cell phone) of your bicycle and the other vehicle involved in the accident.
- Go to the hospital or a doctor as soon as possible after the accident
- Call attorney Zohar for a FREE consultation at (800) 963-3311.
What to do when you are in a bicycle accident
Important: You are NOT obligated to give a recorded statement to the at-fault party’s insurance company. Attorney Zohar urges you not to give a recorded statement to the other party’s insurance company.
For more than 25 years, attorney Dan Zohar has handled many bicycle vs. automobile accident cases. If you have been in involved in a bicycle accident due to someone else’s negligence, give attorney Zohar a call for a free consultation.
Remember, my consultation is FREE. I only get paid if you get paid.